Our ongoing investment in the very latest print technology enables Novus Print to deliver the widest range of advanced printing solutions on the African continent.
Books & Directories.
Hard and soft cover books, diaries, brochures, annual reports and telephone directories.
- Various press technologies (including digital printing) provide access to the most appropriate print solution for each format
- Special quality effects on book covers such as spot colors, UV varnishing, foiling, debossing and embossing
- High-speed saddle stitching, thread sewing, PUR binding and hand binding services
- Leading software is used to manage and control complexities
ABC-listed magazines, trade magazines, club magazines and free-to-market magazines.
Daily, weekly and community newspapers.
Leaflets, flyers and newsletters.
- Novus Print’s offering allows for on-demand printing and short turnaround times.
- Our technology offers in-line stitching, gluing and trimming, folding, collating and inserting to deliver a finished product, off the press.
- Strategic geographical plant locations to ensure fast and efficient distribution.
Ballot papers, voter registration forms, census forms and other confidential materials.
Textbooks, workbooks, examination papers and answer books.
End-to-end solutions including:
- Local content development
- Bespoke school administration management system
- Expert advice and training on print and design processes
- ISO certified production with extensive capacity and format flexibility
- Dedicated logistics and supply chain management Reporting from pre-artwork to school delivery
Retail and promotional catalogues.