Our ongoing investment in the very latest print technology enables Novus Print to deliver the widest range of advanced printing solutions on the African continent.
Books & Directories.
Hard and soft cover books, diaries, brochures, annual reports and telephone directories.
- Various press technologies (including digital printing) provide access to the most appropriate print solution for each format
- Special quality effects on book covers such as spot colors, UV varnishing, foiling, debossing and embossing
- High-speed saddle stitching, thread sewing, PUR binding and hand binding services
- Leading software is used to manage and control complexities
ABC-listed magazines, trade magazines, club magazines and free-to-market magazines.
- From high-volume publications to medium runs of specialised magazines
- Flexibility in formats and paper stock
- Binding options include high-speed saddle stitching and perfect (PUR) binding
- Machine and hand insertion of marketing material
- Bagging in clear or printed plastic
Daily, weekly and community newspapers.
- Caters for large as well as smaller print runs in a variety of formats
- High-quality coldset printing on uncoated paper
- Plants based Cape Town, Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth and Bloemfontein
- Our streamlined workflow system reduces turnaround times
Retail Inserts & Catalogues.
Leaflets, flyers, newsletters and retail catalogues.
- Fully automated production processes and highspeed presses ensure short turnaround times
- Inline finishing capabilities deliver finished products directly off the press
- Strategic geographical plant locations ensure fast and efficient distribution
- Fully automated inserting lines offer quick and efficient inserting of retail inserts
Ballot papers, voter registration forms, census forms and other confidential materials.
- Paarl Media Gauteng is a registered security printer
- Confidentiality of material is guaranteed and the verification of barcodes provides a clear audit trail
- Inclusion of sophisticated design techniques to deter counterfeiting and falsification
- Onsite poly-wrapping facilities with modern technology
Textbooks, workbooks, examination papers and answer books.
End-to-end solutions including:
- Local content development
- Bespoke school administration management system
- Expert advice and training on print and design processes
- ISO certified production with extensive capacity and format flexibility
- Dedicated logistics and supply chain managementReporting from pre-artwork to school delivery